Thursday, January 10, 2008

Democrats continue to meltdown (and oh yeah, Fred)

Goodbye DU - after 7 years, 12,366 Posts.
And here is the reason, after a long winded swan song. Oh for those that don't know, DU stands for Democratic Underground and it is the center of the liberal universe when it comes to all things related to conspiracy theories, BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome), and talking points for their elected folks.

If you read it on DU today some Democrat will say it on the floor of the House or Senate tomorrow. I purposely didn't link to them, okay I did a little bit just to prove I wasn't lying, because I don't want to give them the traffic. Notice even in this guy's goodbye, he mentions reserving his venom for Republicans.

DU has embraced Cindy Sheehan and then thrown her under the wheels of the bus when she announced she was going to run against Nancy Pelosi.

They tried to prove that the Twin Towers came down from demolition by setting a rabbit cage on fire on top of a brick. True, don't make me look up the link, I just ask you to trust me on this.

Okay, for the skeptics here it is.
So basically to the Obama attack dogs, you've ruined DU. And I find it soooo ironic that he has a lovely message of "hope and unity" and his supporters here aggressively attack people in their own party who do not agree with them. You're making everyone more aggressive and jerkish, including me. I used to pride myself on having positive posts, and reserving my venom for the republicans. You bring out the worst in me as I fight to defend HRC and Edwards.
So DU loses another, lets all observe a moment of silence. Okay, long enough.

Here to cheer you back up a Red State Update where Jackie takes exception to Dunlap bad mouthing Fred Thompson.

No comments: